REIS Property Management LLC minimum guidelines for tenant application. This list represents our requirements for the majority of our properties, some units may have criteria that vary slightly. Please verify with a rental agent the exact criteria of the property you desire.
1. All portions of the online application must be fully completed by every proposed occupant over 18 years of age, including the two most recent landlords’ contact information. If a portion of the application is left blank, an explanation as to why a portion was not completed must be provided. Photo identification and valid social security number must accompany the application.
2. Gross monthly income must be at least 3 times the monthly rental amount. Acceptable documentation for proof of income must be provided at the time of application. Typically, the most recent two paystubs not to exceed 30 days prior to application date. Self-employed individuals must provide the most recent tax return summary to verify income.
3. Minimum credit score of 550.
4. Any eviction action filed against the applicant within five years (regardless of outcome) will automatically be grounds for denial.
5. Any negative reference from a previous landlord will automatically be grounds for denial.
6. Any previous lawsuit in attempt to obtain a money judgment must be legally satisfied.
7. If any information provided by the applicant is unable to be verified or is found misrepresented, including but not limited to prior rental history and employment, the application will be denied.
8. Security deposit and first month rent are due prior to move in date.
9. The property owner reserves the right to have final approval on all applications
A non-refundable credit check fee of $20 per applicant is due prior to the completion of application processing.